Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Danika's 1st Birthday!


My baby is one today! (tear) I can't believe how fast they grow. We had a little party up Oak City Canyon with my dad and my Aunt Yvonne and Uncle Brent.
I made a carrot cake and we BBQ'd burgers and hot dogs. It was perfect weather and we all had an enjoyable time relaxing and visiting.
As you can tell by the pics, Danika LOVED the cake! lol She had so much fun eating it all by herself. She has brought so much sunshine and life into our family it is hard to imagine what we did without her! She is such a smiley baby that I find myself smiling and laughing most of the day.
I have had a hard time accepting that she has to grow up. I'm not ready, yet. :(
I relish every moment because it goes by TOO FAST!!!

3 comments:

Shallon Payne Engle said...

She is so cute!! looks like she had a great 1st birthday!!

Lara said...

What a doll. I love the cake. Did you do it?

Tosha said...

Yes, I did the cake. It was really fun to do, and easy, too!