Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back to School!

This year, I have 3 in school! Crazy! Time just keeps on whizzing by.
Hannah is in 3rd grade this year. She has Mrs. Mary Singleton and is really liking school, so far.
Garrisen is going to full-day Kindergarten. His teacher is Mrs. Diane George. He is enjoying school and loves books. After a full day of school, though, he is wiped out! He can barely drag himself home from the bus stop. lol
Daicee is in her 2nd year of PreK and loving it. She is especially excited about riding the bus to and from school. She was a little nervous about it at first but has gotten over that quickly. :) Her teacher is Mrs. Bonnie Nielson. Mrs. Nielson taught Garrisen in PreK last year and she was awesome! We are very excited to spend another year with her...hopefully she doesn't mind. :)
Paige and Saige are wishing they were big enough for school. However, I'm not sure that school is ready for them! lol We will give them another year to prepare for these little monkeys!
Danika, thankfully, has a few years to go until she starts school. Mom isn't ready for her to grow up, yet.
Garrett is in the middle of his gunsmith school and will hopefully be done soon. He is loving it and feels like he has found his calling. Big surprise there! :)
As for me, I have started my CNA course and will finish up in January. I am really excited about getting my RN and working in the health care field.

2 comments:

Jesse said...

It is about time I got an update on my nieces and nephews! I like the classic school pictures! I can't believe how grown up they are!

Lara said...

Sounds like everyone is back to school. Good luck with your CNA. What a busy time. Your kids are cute as can be and I can't beleive that they are that old - especially Hannah. Wow, the time flies!