Tuesday, January 6, 2009

5 generations

Great Grandma GG and her newest addition

The 5 Generations with all 6 of the great great grandkids (missing my mom, though!)

I am fortunate to still have a great grandma alive and well. That makes her my kids' great great grandma and creates the rare 5 generations. So far, I have the only great greats (that is until my sis has her baby boy-any day now). My great grams Effie Gundersen looks great and she doesn't color her hair. I think I'm getting more gray than she is! Guess I didn't get that gene! The only one missing from this pic is my mom-the 3rd generation. It is really fun to have this opportunity for my kids to know so many generations of grandmas.

1 comment:

Jesse said...

What a great picture! Everyone looks great! I hear you on the gray hair gene. I already have so many, and I am only on my first baby!